ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Lamotrigine
STRENGTH & PACK SIZE & GMS CODES:
25 mg Dispersible Tablets x 56 ~ 30622
50 mg Dispersible Tablets x 56 ~ 30641
100 mg Dispersible Tablets x 56 ~ 30664
200 mg Dispersible Tablets x 56 ~ 30692
Adults and adolescents aged 13 years and above
- Adjunctive or monotherapy treatment of partial seizures and generalised seizures, including tonic-clonic seizures.
- Seizures associated with Lennox-Gastaut syndrome; Lamotrigine is given as adjunctive therapy but may be the initial antiepileptic drug (AED) to start with in Lennox-Gastaut syndrome.
Children and adolescents aged 2 to 12 years
- Adjunctive treatment of partial seizures and generalised seizures, including tonic-clonic seizures and the seizures associated with Lennox-Gastaut syndrome.
- Monotherapy of typical absence seizures.
Adults aged 18 years and above
- Prevention of depressive episodes in patients with bipolar I disorder who experience predominantly depressive episodes.
Lamotrigine is not indicated for the acute treatment of manic or depressive episodes.