ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Rabeprazole Sodium
STRENGTH, PACK SIZE & GMS CODES:
10 mg gastro-resistant tablets x 28 ~ 37505
20 mg gastro-resistant tablets x 28 ~ 37512
Razole is indicated for the treatment of:
- Active duodenal ulcer
- Active benign gastric ulcer
- Symptomatic erosive or ulcerative gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GORD).
- Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, long-term management (GORD maintenance)
- Symptomatic treatment of moderate to very severe gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (symptomatic GORD)
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
- In combination with appropriate antibacterial therapeutic regimens for the eradication of Helicobacter pylori in patients with peptic ulcer disease.