BRAND: Voriconazole Rowex (Powder for Solution for Infusion)
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Voriconazole
STRENGTH & PACK SIZE:
200 mg Powder for Solution for Infusion x 1
Voriconazole is a broad spectrum, triazole antifungal agent and is indicated in adults and children aged 2 years and above as follows:
- Treatment of invasive aspergillosis.
- Treatment of candidemia in non-neutropenic patients
- Treatment of fluconazole-resistant serious invasive Candida infections (including C. krusei)
- Treatment of serious fungal infections caused by Scedosporium spp. and Fusarium spp.
Voriconazole Rowex should be administered primarily to patients with progressive, possibly life-threatening infections.
- Prophylaxis of invasive fungal infections in high risk allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplant (HSCT) recipients.