ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Cefuroxime (as cefuroxime axetil)
STRENGTH & PACK SIZE & GMS CODES:
500 mg Coated Tablets X 14 ~ 17372
Ceftal is indicated for the treatment of the infections listed below in adults and children from the age of 3 months.
– Acute streptococcal tonsillitis and pharyngitis.
– Acute bacterial sinusitis.
– Acute otitis media.
– Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis.
– Uncomplicated skin and soft tissue infections.
– Treatment of early Lyme disease.
Consideration should be given to official guidance on the appropriate use of antibacterial agents.