BRAND: Ezetimibe Rowa
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Ezetimibe
STRENGTH, PACK SIZE & GMS CODES:
Ezetimibe Rowa 10mg x 28 – 36888
- Co-administered with an HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor (statin) as adjunctive therapy to diet for use in patients with primary (heterozygous familial and non-familial) hypercholesterolaemia who are not appropriately controlled with a statin alone.
- Monotherapy as adjunctive therapy to diet for use in patients with primary (heterozygous familial and nonfamilial) hypercholesterolaemia in whom a statin is considered inappropriate or is not tolerated.
Prevention of Cardiovascular Events:
- To reduce the risk of cardiovascular events in patients with coronary heart disease (CHD) and a history of acute coronary syndrome (ACS) when added to ongoing statin therapy or initiated concomitantly with a statin.
Homozygous Familial Hypercholesterolaemia (HoFH):
- Co-administered with a statin as adjunctive therapy to diet for use in patients with HoFH.
- Patients may also receive adjunctive treatments (e.g., LDL apheresis).
Download Ezetimibe Rowa 10mg SPC and Patient Information Leaflet here